Monday, August 4, 2014

What's On...My wish list

I'm joining in on the linkup over at Momfessionals today. Today we are sharing what's on our wish lists. I always seem to have several things on my ongoing wish list. Hoping to cross a couple off soon!

1. New bedding for our master bedroom. I've been slowly redoing our bedroom. It is one of the few rooms I didn't touch in the house when we moved in over three years ago. I just couldn't figure out exactly what I wanted the room to look like. Thankfully I have finally figured out a plan and it is slowly coming together. I just need to find the perfect bedding and it'll be about done! I've found several I like but just can't seem to decide.



I found this on Target's website and I'm really liking it. Although having that much white on it scares me. I think it would really brighten up the room since I'm painting the walls dark gray.


I also really like this one. I'm just worried that it will be too much gray in the room. Decisions decisions.



2. Project Life kit and photo album.  I got a project life kit and album for Christmas from my parents last year. Let me tell you, it was probably the best gift I have received in a long time. It was easy to use and turned out great! I love the look of scrapbooks but just don't have the extra time to do a traditional scrapbook. The project life kit saved me so much time and I got a years worth of pictures in one album done in no time and it turned out great! I'm wanting another one so I can get a jump start on this years album.

I'm thinking this kit and album needs to come home with me. Love it!



3. I really want to get a new pair of converses. I haven't had a pair in a couple of years. I'm thinking these need to find a new home in my closet!


4. Dining table.  Back in June, we decided we wanted to redo our kitchen. Our house was built in 1997, so it's not to old but our cabinets are crap and falling apart. Our kitchen isn't very big so we have decided to switch the layout around and hopefully making it feel more open. Since we are doing all of this our table had to go. It was just to big. As of now we are only able to eat at the island, outside on the deck, or in the living room. So I'm definitely on the hunt for the perfect table. 

And that's what's on my wish list! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment