Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Story

Here's what I'm about.

My names Anna. I married my best friend, Matt, on 7/7/2007. In November 2007, we found out I was pregnant with our son. Layne was born on July 15,2008.  In 2009, we decided to try for baby #2. After years of trying and 3 miscarriages, we haven't gotten anywhere. However I'm trying not to give up hope. We reside in the great state of South Dakota. 

I love to write and can't wait to share all of my favorite things on my blog. I love cooking and attempting to bake. ( I sometimes have major problems baking. Ha!) Reading is my favorite! I have a weakness for shopping, especially if there is a sale! Spending time with my little man is the absolute best thing in the world hands down! Don't be surprised to find this all and more on my little old blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment