Monday, July 14, 2014

Birthday Boy!!

I am in shock that today my little boy, Layne, turns SIX! I can't believe that six years ago today I gave birth to this amazing little boy. 


Layne,

   Today you are 6! I can't believe how much you have grown this past year! You made great strides in Jr. Kindergarten and that made your dad and I so proud! Becoming a youth wrestler was another one of your big accomplishments. We loved cheering you on at tournaments and were so proud of you for how you handled yourself even when you didn't win. I love your sense of humor! You can always make me laugh. It also amazes me at how smart you are in certain subjects. You know so much about dinosaurs and construction equipment it's scary!  I love you more than you will ever know my little man! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and love you so!



No comments:

Post a Comment