Monday, July 14, 2014

My Love of Reading

I LOVE to read. For as long as I can remember I have loved to read. When I was younger I was constantly reading. I would basically read any book I could find. In high school, I was very into reading all of the classic literature.( Hello, Don Quixote, Wuthering Heights, and one of my favorites, The Sound and the Fury!) After graduating high school, I became so busy that I had no time for reading for fun. The past couple of years I have rekindled my love of reading. On average I read about 3-4 books per month.  

Some of my recent favorites that I have read are:

This was the last book I finished and I absolutely LOVED IT! If you like historical books you must read this! It is so good! 


I loved this book! It was a quick read and of course I cried at certain parts. I'm curious to see the movie and how it compares to the book. 

Before I share my next favorite, which is a series, I need to share something. I'm a complete SUCKER for romance novels. Not sure why but I am. I love all kinds of books but if it has something to do with a love story. I'm all over it.  That being said I love the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens. Yes it is kind of trashy in parts but I absolutely love it. I would absolutely love it if they made this series into a movie!

Anyways I will definitely be sharing more books in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment