Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Changes Are A Comin'

This past winter, I came to the realization that I needed to change some things. When I graduated high school back in 2005, I enrolled my self for college at a local private school in my hometown. I was so indecisive in my major and ended up dropping out after my first year. I just couldn't see myself coming to a decision anytime soon and didn't want to waste a ton of money and end up not being happy with my decision.

After lots of thought, I've decided to take the plunge and am enrolled at a local tech school to pursue my degree in Marketing Design. I'm so excited and can't wait to see where this takes me! I've tried to explain to Layne what is going to be happening and he thinks I'm going to go to school with him! Ha! I think that would be a lot more fun! I guess that's what I get for being home with him all the time! 

This will be a huge change for me but I'm ready to take this challenge on full force. Can't wait to start this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment