Monday, July 28, 2014

Menu Plan Monday #2

I've had a crazy busy weekend! Matt and I started our kitchen demolition. Our island is out, the cabinets that were above the island are gone as well as one of the corner lazy susan cabinets and the cabinet above the fridge. We made a makeshift kitchen in our dining room that we will have to use for the time being. Today I spent the afternoon emptying more cabinets and organizing our makeshift kitchen. I can't wait for our kitchen to be done. I absolutely hate living in a torn up mess. Hopefully I can handle it for about a month.

Anyways, since we are starting on our kitchen, I have to get kind of creative with how I can cook. I can still use our oven for a little while but I basically am limited to my crockpot, the grill, our microwave, and my electric fry pan. I have a feeling we will be using the crockpot and grill a lot! Here is this weeks meal plan:

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

Crockpot BBQ Ribs

Mexi Mac and Cheese

Baked Tortellinis 

Crockpot Beef Roast


Here is my recipe for super easy baked tortellinis:

Baked Tortellinis

1 Bag frozen tortellinis ( I use just the cheese ones but any would work)
1 Jar Prego Italian Sausage and Garlic Sauce
1 Jar Prego Alfredo Sauce ( Prego makes several kinds I just grab whichever one I feel like at the time)
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded or other kind of italian cheese.

1. Boil tortellinis until tender. Drain and put into a baking dish. I usually use a 9x13 but i've used other size dishes as well. It doesn't really matter. Combine sauces in a bowl and pour over tortellinis. Top with cheese. (You don't have to use as much cheese as I did. My family really likes cheese so thats why I add a lot.)  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

This recipe is super easy and really yummy!! I'm linking up over here today so be sure to check out more menus and recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment