Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday Randoms

This post is going to be quite random. I have lots of odds and ends that I want to write about. So here it goes!

1)  Yesterday in the mail, I got my new computer case and keyboard cover for my new computer. The keyboard cover is so flippin' cute!! I'm so excited about it. I just bought my computer over the weekend and the place I bought it from was out of cases for my size of computer. I bought my case and keyboard cover on Amazon. I'm so glad I did as it was half the price of what they were selling them for in the store! Love a good deal!



2)  On Monday, Layne and I went to our local zoo. We had a blast! Our zoo has a couple of albino alligators on exhibit till Labor Day. We spent lots of time checking them out! (Layne is obsessed with alligators!)  We also road the train at the zoo and got to see the cheetahs! They are usually hiding when we are at the zoo but we finally got to see all three of them!  Layne loved feeding the goats and the ducks too! Such a fun day with my little man!


3)  Yesterday, Layne had another class at the outdoor campus. It was all about catfish. He got to try fishing for catfish. Sadly, no one in his class caught a catfish. His teacher caught a bass and a blue gill and one kid caught a painted turtle. Layne was bummed that he didn't catch anything but he did have a couple of nibbles on his line. He's excited about next weeks class. He gets to learn about all the different kinds of fishes that are found in South Dakota. My little man is such an outdoors man. Its adorable!

4)  The next four days are super busy for us. Tonight I am having a girls night with one of my friends that I haven't seen in a while. So Excited!  The company Matt works for is hosting a golf tournament on Friday. Matt has to work all day at it. The night before they are hosting a big get together for all the customers and he has to work that as well. Friday is also my last day of doing daycare. Bittersweet day. This weekend we are also moving my grandma back home to her house and settling her and my uncle in. We are also working on tearing out more cabinets in the kitchen. Busy Busy! I will be sharing the progress soon!

5) Matt and I took the plunge and got a membership at Costco. We went on Sunday and I was super overwhelmed by it all. I'm thinking it will take me a little while to get used to shopping there.  I was very excited about all of the organic and gluten free items they offer! One of the things I did buy was some fresh peas. Oh my they are delicious! They taste just like they are straight out of the garden. We also bought some salsa and it is really good as well. I'm curious to see what else I will find there. 

Well that's all of my randomness for now. Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment